eWorkOrders in an Industry Leader in providing Computerized Maintenance Management System software to any size organization across all industries. We don’t’ just provide software, but we take the time to understand our customer needs and requirements and help them implement a cost-effective CMMS solution that exceeds their expectations.
Some of the benefits include:
• Hosted by eWorkOrders, so a company can save its IT resources
• No software to install and no hardware to purchase
• Better customer service, as users can submit/check work order requests online easily
• Lower costs in the long run with the preventive maintenance feature (e.g., replacing equipment less often)
• Easy-to-use interface with short implementation
• Access eWorOrders anytime, anywhere from a computer or mobile device
Data Centers face the growing demand for hosting critical business data. Downtime costs time and money! It is important to have a reliable, cost-effective and flexible CMMS software solution to keep Property, Plant, and Equipment operating at peak performance.
Check out the advantages of what eWorkOrders Computerized Maintenance Management System software can bring to your company in your industry.
Talk to one of our technical experts.
A property management company came to us wanting to replace their current maintenance management system. Trying to manage service requests and close out work orders with no mobile access was becoming time-consuming. Besides the techs needing access, they have a hand full of vendors who also need permission to go in and update information. The applications that they wanted were: Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, Work Order Management, Document picture storage and Management. It was very important to have the ability to run detailed reports.
Having mobile access was critical. Demonstrating our application through our mobile screen view, the customer was able to see that creating and closing work orders was effortless. Focusing on the customers’ needs, we walked through other features that:
• Different request screens for residents and managers.
• Details and functions of the work orders, maintenance, assets and inventory modules.
• Scheduling of preventive maintenance through the module and our interactive calendar.
• Document Management module and the ability to upload documents, manuals, pictures, etc.
• Management of employee labor hours and expenses.
• Vendor Management of time and supplies.
• Email alerts.
• Accessing and downloading our comprehensive list of reports.
• Creation of dashboards.
The account manager doing the demonstration was able to show the customer some additional features in our standard package that would further help him optimize his maintenance operations and reduce costs.
Customer Challenge: This Commercial Property Management Company has locations in multiple states scattered across the country. They needed to quickly set up an easy to use work order system for his tenants and technicians. They wanted to give each tenant their own access to put in a service request, with no access to other tenant information. The system had to be accessible from a computer and especially a mobile device. They had already been researching and meeting with a lot of other vendors to evaluate the options and pricing. They wanted to make sure that they made the right decision, and the software would be flexible to accommodate their specific needs. They said that once they had made a decision, they needed to be up within a week.
Successful Solution: We had several options that we entertained with this customer, regarding the tenant login privacy and security. We demonstrated the user-friendly interface that the tenants would be using to submit requests. We also provided the customer with a demonstration of his view of the work order module where he could manage, prioritize, view and assess the work history of all of the work orders for his facilities. He loved that he also had the ability to run detailed reports and view a dashboard to see the status of all of the work orders for his facility. The customer assessed the options and was very comfortable with our recommendation and pricing and quickly chose us for their implementation.