August 1, 2019
Congratulations go out to the eWorkOrders Team! Your dedication and hard work in providing an award-winning CMMS solution are highly recognized by top industry analysts and our valued customers.. See all of the eWorkOrders Features, Read Customer Testimonials, Case Studies and see how eWorkOrders fits into your industry……
eWorkOrders in an Industry Leader in providing Computerized Maintenance Management System software to any size organization across all industries. We don’t’ just provide software, but we take the time to understand our customer needs and requirements and help them implement a cost-effective CMMS solution that exceeds their expectations.
Some of the benefits include:
• Hosted by eWorkOrders, so a company can save its IT resources
• No software to install and no hardware to purchase
• Better customer service, as users can submit/check work order requests online easily
• Lower costs in the long run with the preventive maintenance feature (e.g., replacing equipment less often)
• Easy-to-use interface with short implementation
• Access eWorOrders anytime, anywhere from a computer or mobile device
Customer Challenge: Keeping a brewery running smoothly with minimum downtime is a challenge. Their main goal is to produce high-quality products, build customer loyalty and strengthen the brand. Having equipment down effects production, but also has a major effect on the product, which means lost revenue. Their goal is to:
• Have a system that effectively manages maintenance plans.
• Be able to manage, track, and schedule maintenance.
• Manage work orders, parts, and inventory.
• Organize, schedule and keep track of employee time.
• Be able to run reports at any time.
• Easy to use.
Success Solution: The eWorkOrders CMMS software is an easy solution to help keep maintenance operations run smoothly and more efficiently.
• User-friendly Interface
• Centralized Database
• Manage Maintenance Plans
• Track, Schedule and Manage Preventive Maintenance Activities
• Manage Inventory
• Optimize Asset Performance
• Be Prepared for Inspections
• Keep Track of Employee Time and Activities
• Manage Expenses
• Create Dashboards and Reports
The eWorkOrders CMMS software will help manage costs, reduce downtime, optimize maintenance operations, extend the life of assets, manage inventory, effectively manage labor time and costs.
Check out the advantages of what eWorkOrders Computerized Maintenance Management System software can bring to your company in your industry.
Talk to one of our technical experts.
Customer Challenge: The manufacturer of a wood flooring company was looking for a software solution to help manage their facilities and production equipment. Inventory reporting was extremely important. Service Requests needed to be entered online and must be able to create and manage work orders from a Smartphone or tablet.
Success Solution: We demonstrated the flexibility of our software and how easy it is to adapt to their workflow and their terminology.
• They were really impressed with the ability to manage Service Requests, Work Orders, Inventory and their Preventive Maintenance program through one centralize CMMS database that was updated in real-time and accessible from anywhere.
• Among the hundreds of reports, we have a library of over 40 inventory reports that can filter their data to meet their needs.
• Customized dashboards can be created to constantly see the real-time status of work orders.
• Technicians can snap pictures in the field and attach them to the work orders right from their mobile device.
• With real-time updates, access to inventory, pertinent documents, and historical information is always available to anyone from anywhere.
Customer Challenge: A global manufacturer of automotive systems, modules, and components was looking to upgrade from their current way of doing business to a web-based solution. Managing inventory on a whiteboard and work orders using slips of paper was not working. Team communications are done through two-way radios. Their CMMS requirements:
• Manage Preventive Maintenance Scheduling and Calendars.
• Preparing for inspections and audits.
• Manage Work Orders.
• Inventory Management of Spare Parts.
• Accurate reporting of downtime, labor hours, etc.
• Improve Communications.
Success Solution: With eWorkOrders CMMS solution, the customer could throw away the whiteboard and sticky notes. We demonstrated our user-friendly software and how easy it was to organize work, document processes, track labor hours, generate reports, be prepared for audits and inspections and a lot more.
Our customer would be able to:
• Preventive Maintenance Management: With our PM module and interactive calendar, they would be able to view and schedule preventive maintenance that is convenient with their schedules.
• Prepare for Audits and Inspections: Detailed information is stored in the database with the ability to run reports and filters to accommodate user requests in real-time.
• Work Order Management: Create, view and manage work orders from a computer or mobile device.
• Inventory\Spare Parts Management: Keep track of inventory levels, manufacturer product information, parts and part numbers and a whole lot more.
• Asset History: All of the asset history stored in one centralized location and can be managed from a computer or mobile device.
Leveraging the power of an eWorkOrders CMMS solution strengthens communications, improves productivity, increases efficiency and reduces costs.
Customer Challenge: Food manufacturer needs to get better control of work orders:
• Who is responsible for the work.
• What work was done.
• How long it took each tech.
• Length of time the equipment was down.
• View the complete list of work orders and history at any time.
• Needs documentation storage for manuals, pictures, etc.
• Very limited budget.
Success Solution: Our basic offer provided them with an extensive set of features that exceeded their expectations and was well within their budget. Having additional features, they were able to go back and streamline other processes without incurring additional costs. Our software is flexible and as the company or organization grows, it is very easy to add on new features to accommodate their expansion. Some of the major features we addressed included:
• Viewing the complete history of work orders.
• Capturing tech and vendor time and expenses.
• Setting permissions for viewing or accessing work orders.
• Setting permissions for approvals.
• Maintaining and accessing vendor information and pricing.
• Handing spot buys.
• Handing inspection checklists.
• Setting up preventive maintenance schedules.
Customer Challenge: A food manufacturer came to us looking for a solution to help them manage their maintenance operations. They currently have three plants, a distribution center, headquarters and are continually growing to add new locations in other states. They needed to get control of their maintenance department and wanted to have everything managed by one VP in one centralized location. This senior manager would be responsible for managing the workflow of work orders, accountable for personnel, tracking of employee work time and increasing the efficiency of the overall maintenance department. They needed the ability to track machine maintenance and downtime, along with photos, manuals, and other important documents. Accuracy was important in keeping track of inventory as parts are being distributed.
Successful Solution: We demonstrated how easy it is to track and view employee time, machine maintenance, parts inventory and accessing documentation through our cloud-based work order software. During the demonstration, they saw how easy it was to run reports and create dashboards to see the status of all of their work orders in real-time. We easily accommodated their pricing concerns. Our standard option met their current needs and they have the ability to seamlessly add new users and new features with the growth of their company. They will never outgrow eWorkOrders, because it is expandable to meet the growth of the company.