Integrating and Optimizing CMMS with
Geographic Information System (GIS) &
Enhanced Image Mapping Technology
eWorkOrders CMMS solution integrates Geographic Information System (GIS) technology, and Enhanced Interactive Image Mapping to further enhance the accuracy in tracking and mapping of assets and work orders.
With eWorkOrders GIS feature, users can get a comprehensive view and data associated with each asset on a floor plan, schematic, site map or any other image. Through the graphical interface, users can see pictures of the actual asset and where it is placed throughout the facility. Along with the asset photo, additional data associated with each asset is provided, such as location, work orders, maintenance history, and more. A user can query specific information such as assets due for maintenance or replacement and create a customized report in a matter of minutes.
This is beneficial when you have to manage a high volume of work and responding to a crisis that relies on the geographic information system that can efficiently gather, store, share, manage, analyze, and deliver data on-demand for a streamlined workflow. With the eWorkOrders GIS module, you can streamline inspections and maintenance workflows and implement predictive maintenance strategies.
eWorkOrders GIS Enhanced Image Asset Mapping is a valuable tool throughout any industry or any organization that is looking to visualize, manage and locate assets.
- Track all infrastructure assets:: eWorkOrders GIS module is a system of record for all of your infrastructure assets. Users can search for specific assets to add or edit details.
- Real-time, shared web map: Workers in the field can use mobile devices or laptops to view a web map to confirm they’re at the correct location or look up details about infrastructure before starting.
- Real-time data: Accessing data in real-time helps reduce error and redundancy. There is no delay in the timeliness of the information provided.
- Assets Locator: Review and display maps and images based on proximity or running a query.
- Easy-to-use Interface: User-friendly interactive maps with access to files and photos.
- Compliance: GIS can be used to model infrastructure systems and show compliance with regulations.
eWorkOrders CMMS, GIS and Enhanced Image Mapping, gives users the powerful tools to increase efficiency and more accurately manage and keep track of an organization’s assets.