Reduce Paper, Save Money and Keep Documents
In One Centralized System
- Create and store your documents in one central repository to eliminate the time you waste searching for content.
- Collaborate and share documents fast and easy with team members.
- Streamline workflows with advanced automation features that ensure document-centric processes run quickly and efficiently.
Easy Access to Documents
- Attach documents to your work orders, preventive maintenance plans, assets and more.
- Enables you to keep lockout/tagout procedures, schematics, specifications, manuals and photos attached to your assets.
- Attach standard operating procedures and signage to regularly scheduled PMs and work orders. Documents in the system are easily opened by just clicking a button.
Benefits of Document Storage Software
- Centralizing document management. Easily locate and retrieve documents, saving time, resources, and money.
- Improving collaboration. Easily collaborate with teams, ensuring that they have instant access to the most current document.
- Increasing data security. Grant access and approve the tasks users can do, such as viewing, or updating the documents.
- Expediting file retrieval. Reduce the loss of documents and poor filing procedures. Using eWorkOrders document management software will help you streamline the process and helps in speeding up archiving and finding files and documents.
- Bolstering regulatory compliance. eWorkOrders document software makes it easy to maintain and retrieve documents for audit trails, security, and backups to meet compliance requirements.
- Reducing carbon footprint. Going paperless is a greener option.
- Increase productivity and cost-effectiveness by leaving the record indexing and storing to us. Re-purpose the efforts of your employees to other aspects of your business.
- Free up valuable office space by storing your rarely accessed files in our secure facilities.
Easy access for field technicians to use our mobile app to access their work orders, asset information and all related documentation while out in the field.