Customer Challenge: Managing a Resort and Casino can be challenging. Their number one priority is their customers. With this goal, comes a lot of tasks that need to be managed and controlled. They were looking for a system that would:
• Help them manage the facility.
• Preventive Maintenance Scheduling.
• Manage and prioritize work orders.
• Keeping the environment safe.
• Manage assets, spare parts, etc.
• Manage labor and expenses.
• Be more organized and prepared for inspections.
• Extensive reporting.
• Easy to use.
Success Solution: Going through the demonstration, the customer could see how easy it is to use eWorkOrders CMMS software solution. We demonstrated managing all of the tasks they were looking for and introduced them to other features that would help them to better streamline processes and reduce costs.
eWorkOrders in an Industry Leader in providing Computerized Maintenance Management System software to any size organization across all industries. We don’t’ just provide software, but we take the time to understand our customer needs and requirements and help them implement a cost-effective CMMS solution that exceeds their expectations.
Some of the benefits include:
• Hosted by eWorkOrders, so a company can save its IT resources
• No software to install and no hardware to purchase
• Better customer service, as users can submit/check work order requests online easily
• Lower costs in the long run with the preventive maintenance feature (e.g., replacing equipment less often)
• Easy-to-use interface with short implementation
• Access eWorOrders anytime, anywhere from a computer or mobile device
Check out the advantages of what eWorkOrders Computerized Maintenance Management System software can bring to your company in your industry.
Talk to one of our technical experts.
Customer Challenge: A luxurious Country Club, with numerous Golf Courses, Tennis Courts, Fitness Center, Spa and a lot of other activities, had several challenges that brought them to eWorkOrders. Their current provider was not working up to their expectations in meeting their requirements for maintenance tracking and reporting. They were looking for a system that would accommodate their current requirements and the ability to grow with their expanding business.
Success Solution: In our demonstration with this customer, we were able to show them our CMMS features and walk him through our modules for:
• Service Requests.
• Viewing and managing work orders from a computer or mobile device.
• Managing expenses.
• Running customized reports.
• Preventive Maintenance scheduling.
• And more.
Our extensive portfolio includes customers from this industry and we were able to show them some additional features that would greatly help them to streamline more processes and reduce expenses. The customer was very happy and comfortable with the user-friendly interface and robust features that our software provided. They were extremely impressed with the expertise of the eWorkOrders CMMS account manager and the recommendations that he brought to the demonstration.
Customer Challenge: This Zoo owner came to us looking for an automated system to help manage the maintenance operations of their buildings and exhibits. Their current process using handwritten service requests was a disaster. With multiple people using the centralized spreadsheet, keeping accurate track of assets and audit trails was very difficult. Having a system to store and manage vendor information and expenses would help them control costs. Being able to identify and respond to safety issues is always a concern. They wanted a user-friendly and cost-effective solution. Upper management wanted the ability to run very detailed reports. At any time, he wanted to be able to view and get a status on all of their work orders. In an attempt to reduce errors, they wanted to enter data only once into the system. As they get comfortable with the system, they wanted the system to grow with them.
Successful Solution: We demonstrated our basic offer to this customer, along with some features that would accommodate their future growth. Through our experience working with zoos, we were able to recommend some additional tips that helped them understand the benefits of using a CMMS solution. Our discussion included:
• Demonstration of our user-friendly interface.
• Ease of managing data from a computer or mobile device.
• Storing and accessing documents, manuals, photos, etc.
• Process for tagging information and preparing for audits such as AZA, USDA, etc.
• Ability to store and track vendor information, products and costs.
• Process for creating vendor purchase orders and managing vendor invoices.
• CMMS – GIS tracking the location of zoo assets.
• Hundreds of standard reports are available.
• We will work with them to customize any special reports.
• View detailed information on work orders through:
o Work Order Management View.
o Run Reports.
o Customize a Dashboard.
• Enter data once with the ability to download or run reports.
• View real-time data.