eWorkOrders Will Be Exhibiting At The
Buildings & Facilities Management Expo!
Stop by our Booth #533 for a Demo and
Enter To Win An Exclusive Show Special From eWorkOrders.
Load up your pumpkin with the highest rated CMMS that is packed with features and tools to make your maintenance operations less scary. Schedule a demo today!
eWorkOrders will be exhibiting at the Facilities Management & Maintenance Expo on October 23!
Stop by our booth #306 for a demo and enter to win an exclusive show special from eWorkOrders.
Contact us for free passes:
Facilities Management & Maintenance Expo
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Show Hours: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
The Event Center – Hamburg Fairgrounds
5820 South Park Avenue
Hamburg, NY 14075
Are spreadsheets cost-effective?
What are the advantages of replacing spreadsheets with a CMMS?
eWorkOrders in an Industry Leader in providing Computerized Maintenance Management System software to any size organization across all industries. We don’t’ just provide software, but we take the time to understand our customer needs and requirements and help them implement a cost-effective CMMS solution that exceeds their expectations.
Some of the benefits include:
• Hosted by eWorkOrders, so a company can save its IT resources
• No software to install and no hardware to purchase
• Better customer service, as users can submit/check work order requests online easily
• Lower costs in the long run with the preventive maintenance feature (e.g., replacing equipment less often)
• Easy-to-use interface with short implementation
• Access eWorOrders anytime, anywhere from a computer or mobile device
Customer Challenge: Our customer is managing over 42 McDonald’s franchises, which can be challenging. Their main objective was ensuring that the equipment is operating at peak performance and that the environments are kept safe. They came to us with the following requirements:
• A User-friendly system to manage and organize service requests from all of their franchises.
• The ability to keep track of routine as well as emergency repairs.
• A solution to manage equipment history, expenses and run reports by each franchise location.
• Needs implementation across all locations ASAP.
Success Solution: Through their research and the demonstration with our eWorkOrders CMMS software, they felt that this was the perfect solution. Through our software they were able to:
• Manage and maintain data for all franchises in one centralized location.
• Have access to equipment repairs and maintenance information in real-time.
• Manage and view preventive maintenance schedules for each franchise.
• Streamline processes for managing, creating and viewing work orders.
• Access to hundreds of reports to see all of the activity for each individual franchisee.
• The time spent on scheduling tasks, preparing for audits and inspections has been significantly reduced.
• Implementation, even with extensive customization, exceeded their expectations.
• With the training, documentation, videos and technical support, their franchises were able to get up and running very quickly.
The customer was extremely satisfied with the eWorkOrders software and customer support. Click here to read more…
Food and Beverage manufacturers must deal with a wide range of regulations regarding food safety. Along with the policies and procedures that vary from country to country. In the United States, manufacturers are subject to USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) regulations and those of the FDA, and more. Keeping accurate information is a must!
A feature-rich Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) solution provides the tools to help manage maintenance programs, maximize the life of assets, reduce equipment downtime, manage documentation, control processes, assist with audits and provide audit trails. It also helps organizations adhere to strict health and safety compliance regulations, all while managing and controlling costs.
Customer Challenge: A food manufacturer came to us looking for a solution to help them manage their maintenance operations. They currently have three plants, a distribution center, headquarters and are continually growing to add new locations in other states. They needed to get control of their maintenance department and wanted to have everything managed by one VP in one centralized location. This senior manager would be responsible for managing the workflow of work orders, accountable for personnel, tracking of employee work time and increasing the efficiency of the overall maintenance department. They needed the ability to track machine maintenance and downtime, along with photos, manuals, and other important documents. Accuracy was important in keeping track of inventory as parts are being distributed.
Successful Solution: We demonstrated how easy it is to track and view employee time, machine maintenance, parts inventory and accessing documentation through our cloud-based work order software. During the demonstration, they saw how easy it was to run reports and create dashboards to see the status of all of their work orders in real-time. We easily accommodated their pricing concerns. Our standard option met their current needs and they have the ability to seamlessly add new users and new features with the growth of their company. They will never outgrow eWorkOrders, because it is expandable to meet the growth of the company.
Customer Challenge: A large distributor of snack foods contacted us looking to upgrade their maintenance management process. The current paper and pencil process was not an efficient or easy way to manage work orders. Meeting inspection regulations requires them to maintain accurate and detailed records. Attaching documents and photos to work orders is a necessity. A big benefit would be able to keep track of vendor information. They are looking for a software solution that would fit within their limited budget. The system needs to be flexible for anticipated growth.
Successful Solution: Highlights from our demonstration included:
• Management and storage of data through one centralized location.
• Technicians can enter and manage work orders from a computer or mobile device.
• Notes, documentation, photos, manuals, etc., can all be attached to work orders.
• Prepare for inspections with organized checklists that can be attached and managed through work orders.
• The Spot Buys module gives users the ability to access and store all of their vendor information.
• Our software is flexible and scalable and will grow with any size company.
The customer was just getting started to automate their processes. Our basic package provided them with an extensive set of features. A CMMS software solution was something they thought they really needed.