A property management company came to us wanting to replace their current maintenance management system. Trying to manage service requests and close out work orders with no mobile access was becoming time-consuming. Besides the techs needing access, they have a hand full of vendors who also need permission to go in and update information. The applications that they wanted were: Asset Management, Preventive Maintenance, Work Order Management, Document picture storage and Management. It was very important to have the ability to run detailed reports.
Having mobile access was critical. Demonstrating our application through our mobile screen view, the customer was able to see that creating and closing work orders was effortless. Focusing on the customers’ needs, we walked through other features that:
• Different request screens for residents and managers.
• Details and functions of the work orders, maintenance, assets and inventory modules.
• Scheduling of preventive maintenance through the module and our interactive calendar.
• Document Management module and the ability to upload documents, manuals, pictures, etc.
• Management of employee labor hours and expenses.
• Vendor Management of time and supplies.
• Email alerts.
• Accessing and downloading our comprehensive list of reports.
• Creation of dashboards.
The account manager doing the demonstration was able to show the customer some additional features in our standard package that would further help him optimize his maintenance operations and reduce costs.