Customer Challenge: Managing a resort can be complex. This customer was looking for a system to manage their maintenance, guest requests and ensure a smooth interaction between all the departments within the resort. This process has to be a seamless effort so that guests have a feeling of security. They want their guests to know that they have everything under control and make their accommodations flawless. They were looking for:
• A more efficient way to manage work requests.
• Quick routing of work requests to the appropriate department. (Housekeeping cleans a room, finds something broken or replaces a light bulb, etc.)
• Mobile access is a must, via a Smartphone, tablet or mobile device.
• Tracking of staff or tech hours associated with each work order.
• Upon completion of work orders, he wants the staff member to close out the work order and be notified that it has been completed.
• Run detailed reports and analyze results to determine trends, number of service requests, hours spent, expenses, etc.
• It has to be user-friendly.
Success Solution: We showed the customer the user-friendly and flexibility eWorkOrders CMMS software solution. Using our mobile maintenance software gives managers the ability to manage their staff activities in real-time, prioritize work requests and quickly respond to emergency requests. Users can manage, create, update and close out work orders from a computer, Smartphone or mobile device.
They were very impressed with the added feature of being able to snap a photo, upload it and attach it to a work order. Being able to provide a picture helps those techs who have difficulties in explaining issues and results. This saves a lot of time and frustration because a picture is worth a thousand words.
The routing of work orders to the appropriate departments, email notifications, managing labor hours, expenses and assets all greatly saves time, improves efficiency and communications. Running reports was quick and easy. With access to hundreds of reports and the ability to filter fields, they were able to get the details they needed on a monthly basis, plus always be prepared for inspections.