Customer Challenge: A large distributor of snack foods contacted us looking to upgrade their maintenance management process. The current paper and pencil process was not an efficient or easy way to manage work orders. Meeting inspection regulations requires them to maintain accurate and detailed records. Attaching documents and photos to work orders is a necessity. A big benefit would be able to keep track of vendor information. They are looking for a software solution that would fit within their limited budget. The system needs to be flexible for anticipated growth.
Successful Solution: Highlights from our demonstration included:
• Management and storage of data through one centralized location.
• Technicians can enter and manage work orders from a computer or mobile device.
• Notes, documentation, photos, manuals, etc., can all be attached to work orders.
• Prepare for inspections with organized checklists that can be attached and managed through work orders.
• The Spot Buys module gives users the ability to access and store all of their vendor information.
• Our software is flexible and scalable and will grow with any size company.
The customer was just getting started to automate their processes. Our basic package provided them with an extensive set of features. A CMMS software solution was something they thought they really needed.