Maintenance workers, utility workers, and construction workers are essential services needed to keep our facilities and highways safe. From road repairs – potholes – cracks in pavements – building roads and bridges, aging infrastructure, their tasks keep piling up. It is critical that they have the right tools and equipment to help them manage all of these chores in order to keep the environment, buildings, and roads safe.
Companies today are investing in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) software which makes it easier to manage road maintenance, public building maintenance, storage facility maintenance, park maintenance and more. Having all of their maintenance and asset information in one centralized system that is accessible from anywhere increases efficiency and improves productivity.
Our comprehensive CMMS package provides organizations with the tools to enhance their preventive maintenance program and extend the lifespan of assets and equipment. Manage all of the histories of your assets from purchase through disposal. Track repair history, spare parts inventory, spending, and more. CMMS improves productivity, reduces unplanned downtime, and minimizes inventory costs.
Manage Work Orders
Trying to manage emergency and routine repair while managing a road crew, building maintenance team, utility team, contractors or any other facility team can be challenging. The bottom line is that there are going to be tons of work orders that need to be prioritized and managed.
Your time is valuable. Gone are the days of trying to manage all of these work orders, resources, trying to avoid downtime using spreadsheets and little paper notes.
CMMS to the RESCUE!
With our CMMS software solution, work orders can be entered and managed from a computer, smartpone, or mobile device. Just a few advantages of using a CMMS include:
- Streamline workflows.
- Create checklists and attach them to work orders, ensuring that things don’t get missed and processes are being followed.
- Upload and attach images to work orders to show and document any damage.
- Have all of the documents, manuals, and images available on your assets from anywhere.
- Time management capability for each work order makes it easy to chargeback labor time and expenses.
- Automatic sending of notifications.
- Prioritize work orders and manage resources.
- Access spare parts inventory to know stock levels and location.
- Real-time updates let you know the status of work orders.
- Dashboards and reports give you the ability to extract information to quickly analyze and understand your maintenance operations.
- And a lot more features.
Maximize Asset Lifespan
Everyone loves to save money. The longer you can keep your equipment running at peak performance, the better for your bottom line. CMMS provides you with the tools to help you keep track of your preventive maintenance, spare parts inventory, and other tools to help streamline your processes and help keep your equipment running at peak performance.
Benefits of eWorkOrders CMMS Asset Management
- Keep track and manage assets.
- Easy managing and scheduling of maintenance tasks.
- More control over the allocation of resources to perform maintenance.
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Improve reliability.
- Reduced downtime.
- Better management of asset life cycle costs.
- And more.
GIS Asset Mapping
eWorkOrders offers a user-friendly GIS Asset mapping utility that gives you the ability to display your images on a map. These images can be drawings, schematics, site maps, floor plans, or any other image. This gives users the ability to get a better visual of the assets and work orders in and outside of your buildings. Along with the asset images, additional data associated with each asset is provided, such as location, work orders, maintenance history, and more.
Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
Preventive maintenance scheduling and ensuring that you have the right skilled resources available can consume a lot of your time. With the added demand on employee time and the initiative to prolong the life of assets, now is the time to invest in a maintenance software that will help you manage your preventive maintenance initiatives. Having the right tools in place to help manage these tasks from anywhere can save you a lot of time and aggravation. Just a few of the features that our CMMS provides include
- Documenting and managing any repairs on machines to minimize unexpected downtime and ensure safety.
- Store manuals, drawings, and other important documents in one centralized location that is accessible from anywhere.
- Preparing, scheduling, and managing tasks for upcoming audits and inspections to keep compliant.
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks and resources that is convenient with business operations.
- Creation of checklists to ensure that tasks are completed and processes have been followed.
- Control and management of spare parts inventory and costs.
Benefits Of CMMS Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance software provides organizations with a number of advantages, If your business has been using a reactive maintenance strategy for managing your equipment and only attempting to repair or replace after significant failures, now is the time to start thinking about investing in a preventive maintenance strategy. Working solely on need-based maintenance could be costing you a lot of time and money.
Preventive maintenance software, or computerized maintenance management software (CMMS), is an effective solution to help you optimize your maintenance operations. The following are other important advantages associated with CMMS Preventive Maintenance software.
- Machines will work at full efficiency creating profitable uptime while reducing downtime.
- Improves efficiency (assets in good repair tend to operate better).
- Problems are recognized earlier which reduces the chances of equipment breakdowns.
- Prolonged life of company equipment due to proper maintenance.
- Fewer expensive repairs caused by unexpected equipment failure that must be fixed quickly.
- Spare Parts Inventory can be managed and purchased at reasonable costs.
- Improves the reliability of equipment.
- Properly maintained equipment improves safety.
Our mobile interface gives you access to manage and view work orders, log labor hours and notes, upload images, record when work is completed, and enter condition monitoring readings while out in the field.
Proven Secure Network
We have implemented an aggressive Cybersecurity Program to ensure and protect our customer’s data. We have utilized a third party, SecurityScorecard.com to analyze and continuously rate how well prepared we are at preventing cyber-attacks.
We are pleased to announce that we have and continually achieve a perfect SecurityScorecard score of 100 on a scale of 0 – 100. More information on our Cybersecurity Program is available on our website.
Ultimately, the key to avoiding downtime and extending the lifespan of your assets is having a good preventive maintenance plan in place. The solution involves a combined effort of your assets, resources, and the right tools to help you achieve your goals.
We offer an extensive set of features, at an affordable price, that will take your maintenance operations to the next level. See why customers continually rate us as the #1 Maintenance and Asset Management Software.