Location: New Jersey or Virtual Office
We are looking for a motivated, talented and results-driven individual who is passionate about technology to join our sales team! The sales opportunity will be responsible for prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying and generating new sales to grow the business. We work closely with our sales team providing them with leads, training, videos and tools to help them be successful. We are a global company and support all industries, providing our customers with a software solution for the management of their equipment and facilities. This person will work remotely and report directly to the president of the company.
Sales and customer engagements are all performed through webinars, email and phone conversations.
Earnings potential – unlimited. No territory constraints. Commission Only.
We are willing to train the right individual who wants to build a career in Software Sales.
If you would like to be a part of a growing business that offers a tremendous opportunity for success, advancement to management, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
- Planning and implementing strategies to market and sell CMMS software solutions to all industries
- Software includes: Maintenance & Inventory Management Software; Employee and Fleet Management Solutions
- Build and maintain a database of qualified prospects through all methods; social media, cold calling, personal visits, and networking
- Build customer relationships, responding quickly to requests, providing demonstrations and education on our service solutions
- Ability to close business
- Show an increase in sales results quarterly
- Exclusive to selling only our product line
- Provide support to other team members when needed
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but will consider 2+ years of technology or software sales experience
- Ability to quickly master new software tools (CMMS)
- Technologically savvy with proficient computer skills
- Consistently overachieving on quarterly and annual sales
- Able to understand customer requirements and provide them with the right solution
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Provides training on CMMS products as required, and works with other team members in the organization when requested
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
- Smart, flexible, and likes working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling technology-based products is a plus
- Experience hosting web-based meetings or conferences a plus
OTHER SKILLS And/or ABILITIES
- Cold Calling B2B
- Computer skills required
- Requires analytical and quantitative skills
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing (Excel, Word)
- Webinar Software
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and profits
- Ability to work towards specific goals and objectives with limited daily oversight
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, interpret documents and customer requirements
- Ability to work with a team to solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable to working on new projects as they arise
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com and should list “Sales/Account Representative” in the subject line.
Information Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.