Road Repairs – potholes – cracks in pavements – building roads and bridges, aging infrastructure, and more tasks. Maintenance workers, utility workers, and construction workers are clearly essential services needed during the time of the present global health crisis with COVID-19. With the added upcoming Spring cleanup, these workers are essential to ensure that the environment, buildings and roads are safe for emergency workers and our return to the highways.
Managing & Taking Control Of Work Orders
If you are managing a road crew, building maintenance team, utility team, contractors or any other facility, the bottom line is that there are going to be tons of work orders that need to be prioritized and completed quickly. What better way than to manage them than though a CMMS software solution.
With eWorkOrders CMMS work orders can be entered and managed from a computer or mobile device. Just a few advantages of using a CMMS include:
- Streamline workflows.
- Create checklists and attach them to work orders, ensure that things don’t get missed and processes are being followed.
- Upload and attach images to work orders to show and document any damage.
- Have all of the documents, manuals, and images available on your assets from anywhere.
- Time management capability for each work order, makes it easy to chargeback labor time and expenses.
- Automatic sending of notifications.
- Prioritize work orders and manage resources.
- Access spare parts inventory to know stock levels and location.
- Real-time updates let you know the status of work orders.
- Dashboards and reports give you the ability to extract information to quickly analyze and understand your maintenance operations.
- And a lot more features.
Managing & Keeping Track Of Assets
With the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic causing widespread concern and economic hardship for consumers, businesses and communities, companies want to persevere their assets and not incur any additional expense or resource time.
Benefits of eWorkOrders CMMS Asset Management:
- Keep track and manage assets.
- Easy managing and scheduling of maintenance tasks.
- More control over the allocation of resources to perform maintenance.
- Improve regulatory compliance.
- Improve reliability.
- Reduced downtime.
- Better management of asset life cycle costs.
- And more.
The user-friendly GIS Asset mapping utility offers the option to display your images on a map. These images can be drawings, schematics, site maps, floor plans or any other image. This gives users the ability to get a better visual of the assets and work orders in your buildings. Along with the asset images, additional data associated with each asset is provided, such as location, work orders, maintenance history, and more.
Preventive Maintenance Scheduling
With the added demand on employee time and the initiative to prolong the life of your assets, now is the time to get your preventive maintenance plans in place. Having the right tools in place to help you get ahead of the tasks and prepare for the upcoming surge of activity for when the virus is over. Just a few of the features that eWorkOrders CMMS can help you better manage your maintenance tasks include:
- Documenting and managing any repairs on machines to minimize unexpected downtime and ensure safety.
- Store manuals, drawings and other important documents in one centralized location that is accessible from anywhere.
- Preparing, scheduling and managing tasks for upcoming audits and inspections to keep compliant.
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks and resources that is convenient with business operations.
- Creation of checklists to ensure that tasks are completed and processes have been followed.
- Control and management of spare parts inventory and costs.
Benefits Of eWorkOrders CMMS Preventive Maintenance
Just a few of the benefits that our CMMS can bring to your organization:
- Machines will work at full efficiency creating profitable uptime while reducing downtime.
- Improves efficiency (assets in good repair tend to operate better).
- Problems are recognized earlier which reduces the chances of equipment breakdowns.
- Prolonged life of company equipment due to proper maintenance.
- Fewer expensive repairs caused by unexpected equipment failure that must be fixed quickly.
- Spare Parts Inventory can be managed and purchased at reasonable costs.
- Improves the reliability of equipment.
- Properly maintained equipment improves safety.
With eWorkOrders CMMS software, field technicians can use our mobile interface to access their work orders, log labor hours and notes, upload images, record when work is completed, and enter condition monitoring readings while out in the field.
eWorkOrders Implementation – Up & Running In A Day!
With over 25 years of experience, we have helped organizations around the world implement a world-class cloud-based CMMS maintenance solution. We have developed a very simple process to ensure a smooth implementation that meets your requirements. Implementation is dependent on user data availability and can be as soon as a day or whenever the customer is ready.
With our interactive live webinar demo, you will be able to ask questions and see how easy it is to use our CMMS work order software along with all of the other features.
eWorkOrders offers a wide-range, budget-friendly, easy to use CMMS solution that simplifies and streamlines maintenance and facility operations processes.
Call for a demo today! 888-333-4617