The marketing Assistant position is a remote position.
- The Marketing Assistant supports the Marketing department and assists the Marketing Manager by carrying out the tasks that keeps the department functioning.
- Assists the marketing manager to ensure websites are fully optimized for search engines and online advertising, verify that digital marketing ads and campaigns are well designed and that social media channels are optimally used.
- Assistant evaluates site analytics and performance to leverage and enhance digital business activities.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop required.
- Proven ability to market through social media channels.
Required Skills and Knowlege
- Associates or BS in Marketing Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum one year of marketing B2B
- Minimum one year of SEO
- Basic understanding of marketing principles
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software
- Strong proofreading, writing, and communication
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to multi-task
- Adobe Photoshop
Other Desired Skills
- Skills in SEO and PPC
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Campaigns