Independent Sales Representative
We are looking for a motivated, talented and results-driven individual to join our sales team! The Sales Representative must be experienced in prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying and generating new sales to grow the business. We work closely with our sales team providing them with leads, training, videos and tools to help them be successful. We are a global company and support all industries, providing our customers with a software solution for the management of their equipment and facilities. This person will work remotely and report directly to the president of the company.
Earning potential – Unlimited! This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings or restrictions on the territory. If you would like to be a part of a growing business that allows you to control your own success, financial security, and independence, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
- Planning and implementing strategies to market and sell software solutions to all industries
- Software includes: Maintenance & Inventory Management Software; Employee and Fleet Management Solutions
- Build and maintain a database of qualified prospects through all methods; social media, cold calling, personal visits, and networking
- Quickly respond to leads that are provided to you from headquarters
- Build customer relationships, responding quickly to requests, providing demonstrations and education on our service solutions
- Cold calling experience a must!
- Ability to close business
- Show an increase in sales results quarterly
- Exclusive to selling only our product line.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred but will consider 2+ years of technology or software sales experience
- 2+ years proven success selling or experience in Maintenance Management, Property Management, Facilities Management
- Experience selling technology based products – B2B
- Ability to quickly master new software tools (CMMS)
- Technologically savvy with proficient computer skills
- Consistently overachieving on quarterly and annual sales
- Able to understand customer requirements and provide them with the right solution
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Self-motivated, goal and detail-oriented, persistent and dependable
- Smart, flexible, and likes working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience hosting web-based meetings or conferences.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should list “Sales Representative” in the subject line.
Information Professionals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.