Our Data Center and Your Data
Our data centers are engineered to the standards required to support eWorkOrders. They are designed and maintained without compromise for security or redundancy. Ever.
- Our data center uses both keycard and biometric scanning protocols and round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitoring.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to the data center. No one else can enter the production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they're hired.
- The HVAC system is N+1 redundant. This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Every 90 seconds, all the air in our data center is circulated and filtered to remove dust and contaminants.
- Advanced fire suppression systems are designed to stop fires from spreading should they ever occur.
- All cables are secured to cable racks suspended from the ceiling and have dual routes for all cables.
- In the event of a utility power failure, our power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, every server receives conditioned UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) power.
- Our UPS power system is N+1 redundant, with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely and are routinely tested.
Core Routing Equipment
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used.
- All routing equipment is housed in a secured routing room and with its own redundant power supply.
- Our networking and security teams are all certified and are thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- All technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
- Each machine has hardware level RAID Arrays. Your data is written simultaneously to multiple hard disks at once.
- All of our servers have quad core processors and are purposely underutilized to ensure incredible performance.
Data Back Ups
- You database is exported to a back up file on the server each evening.
- Back up files are saved to tape regularly and also transmitted to an offsite back up server daily.
- We partner with 9 different network providers to ensure that our servers are always online.
- Fiber carriers can enter our data centers at separate points to guard against service failure.
- Proactive network management methodology monitors route efficiency and server performance, automatically improving network topology and configuration in real-time.